Why Switch from Wood, Steel or Concrete?
- Wood rots.
- Steel rusts.
- Concrete deteriorates.
- Fiberglass lasts!
Just ask those in the boat building industry. Whether you are building a commercial or residential pier or dock, you can now choose composite pilings that not only outlast all others.
Consider these other unique benefits:
- No leaching of harmful coatings or preservatives into the environment.
- Greater long-term value.
- Pearson Composite Pilings will be the last pilings you’ll ever need to buy and install, making them a smart investment for significant long-term savings.
- Easier handling during installation.
- Composite pilings are approximately 1/3 the weight of wood and 1/4 the weight of steel.
- Eliminates costly waste of materials.
- Our composite pilings are available in 10″, 12″, and 14″ diameters from 20′ to 40′ lengths in 5′ increments. Custom composite piling lengths are available upon request.
- No harmful splinters or ugly rust.
- Our composite pilings have a smooth, attractive, natural brown “PPT” finish that will look and feel new – no harmful splinters or ugly rust. Our “PPT” plastic coating protects the composite piling from harmful UV rays.
- Easily drilled, cut, and fastened.
- Aesthetic appeal increases property value.